errands with a 2 year old...
Owen's expanding verbal skills have been giving us more insight on what is going on in his 2 year old mind. I wish I could see inside of it all the time, because these little glimpses are so delightful and funny and sweet. Today we were at Target (one of his favorite places) shopping for toilet bowl cleaner. All of a sudden I hear him say "Daddy...pray!" over and over. It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about. It was this...

Also, today we used this free car wash coupon I had. It was one of those car washes with those blue, muppet-looking things that spin around, and Owen did NOT like it. After we left, he kept saying "scary bath"... can't say that I blame him.
I realize things like this are probably cuter to us as parents, but I just wanted to write down a few of these little stories to help us remember what it's like to have our 2 year old Owen :)


8 Comments:
I love the daddy pray! So cute!
That is SO cute! I was terrified of those car washes until I was about 11 or 12! Dave does sort of look like Mr. Clean with hair :P
I can totally see why he thought that Mr. Clean was Dave praying!! That is too funny!
aww, that is so cute! Kids are so innocent and cute. To be honest, those car washes still scare me....just a bit.
It might be because of the hormones, but I am seriously crying crumple-faced because this made me laugh so dang hard!!!!
Love it!
That is adorable! Little boys really are so funny! I hope your Christmas was great. Thanks for calling on my birthday. We still need to catch up more though!
I LOVE that you are posting those cute things he says!! I can't wait until we can do that!! But for now I'm really behind on even writing down what he does... can't wait til he talks nonstop!
Post a Comment
<< Home