Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Across the River to Moosonee (otherwise known as Owen's best day ever)

Water Taxi

Little school bus UP CLOSE... so close he could climb in.
Owen inside, happy grandma outside
Hopped right onto the front row seat
Pretty river with a bridge...
...to throw rocks off
Dropping in for a Sky Ranch chicken burger
Decoy Ducks = new favorite toy
Got in a REAL "digger" and pushed all the buttons and levers

Watched the helicopter take off right as we got back to the Island...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

wow! No wonder it was his best day EVER! That would have been mine too! He is such a cutie Leanne, glad to see you guys are having such a good time with your parents. Tell them hi for me!

12:04 PM  
Blogger ally said...

what a little boy's dream come true! who knew there were such adventures in the middle of nowhere. (kidding) ps i love that you two were sporting BSU pride!! (have you been keeping up with our broncos?) owen is soooo dang cute! miss you guys....

6:36 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Lee Lee...I absolutly love reading your blog! You have so much fun...and the places you go are beautiful! I already have a trip planned to go to canada (in my head of course) Are you back home yet...David has 6 more weeks until he is home....I am dying here, I need someone to rub my feet and take care of the kids once in a while!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home