Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big Sky and Bozeman

I tagged along with my parents for about two weeks, and for part of that time we were at Big Sky Resort near Bozeman, MT. My dad had a wilderness medicine conference there, and the rest of us got to enjoy the gorgeous mountains while he slaved away :)

View of our hotel
Dad on our mini balcony. Not a bad view to wake up to eh?
One night we had a BBQ and got a wagon ride around the resort. Owen loved it so much, we took him around 3 times.

When it was finally time to say goodbye, and Owen watched the mules take the wagon away from us, he broke down and cried and cried and collapsed onto the ground.
Here he is, so happy to be riding, so sad for it to be over.
There is actually a ski lift to the top of that mountain....kinda freaky.
Rock obsession continues...
I thought these tall skinny trees were cool. They were all bare until the very top.
One of the ski lifts was open, so we rode to the top of a mountain (not that really tall one though)

Adventure Dad taking photos
Happy little bear
Dad and Mom

This statue is in Bozeman - they already get points for dressing their statues in plaid jackets
Mom feels happy eating huckleberry ice cream on main street in Bozeman
More Bozeman

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

More excellent pictures! So many of them made me laugh out loud! This looked so fun... and you look just beautiful by the way. Mandy told me how great you looked at Magrath Days, I don't know if I remembered to tell you that or not. I loved the happy bear pic and the happy/sad extremes re the horse ride. Haha! Oh Owey bug! :) Love that boy.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

A.) What is wilderness medicine?
B.) I'm so glad you get to experience the joys of being a mother to a boy (a normal boy that loves rocks, dirt, animals...everything)
C.) You are such a beautiful woman Lee-Lee!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

What beautiful pictures! I just love coming to your blog, because you always have such awesome pictures! And you look so beautiful Leanne! Your parents look great too! It's good to see pictures of them, it's been so long since I have seen them. Glad you had fun with them in Montana!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home