Sunday, June 14, 2009

18 months, 34 inches, 31 pounds

He started going to his nursery class at church today - a little rite of passage, but the beginning of it all...nursery, primary, preschool, kindergarten etc.

Somehow my wee babe has turned into a "kid".... I don't know when it happened exactly, but I think it started around the time he grew teeth and hair :) I'm not sure why, but I love that the first letter he learned is "X" instead of "A".

6 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Reeve said...

I always knew he was big, but 31 lbs? Wow, Caleb is only 38lb and he is 4! Crazy, what size clothes does he wear?

I am down to a month! Tick, tock!

I am excited for you and btw, you guys gave great talks today! Thanks for your spirit.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize this was his first Sunday! I did music time with them since Brandi was gone and he was so cute! He sat right up front and just smiled from ear to ear!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

What a cute BIG boy! Our little Avery says, "X" to almost every letter too! How funny. Everytime she sees a word she points and says, "X"! haha! X is pretty popular I guess!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

You're doing a great job Lee! What a big happy boy. I only have one more year until Jackson starts kindergarten and I'm really freaking out. That means I'm old!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Hawkins Family said...

I can't believe he weighs 31 lbs! He doesn't look like he does. He's such a cutie. I also can't believe he's 18 months! I love his little smile. So cute!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Could he be more loveable? Aaaagghhhh I have to go punch a pillow or something!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home