
We finally have Ohio plates on our car. I think you're supposed to register your car right away after you move to a new state, but our registration always expires in April, and we always seem to move right after that. We like to get our money's worth for our registration fees, so we wait. I've liked having Iowa plates in Ohio. It was my excuse to all the other drivers for (STILL) not knowing where I'm going sometimes. I also liked it when friendly strangers welcome me to Ohio - it happened a few times. Dave had last Thursday off, and spent it making our car an official resident. We also had some time to walk to the marsh with some friends. It was a gorgeous day (the weather here has been heavenly lately) and we had fun playing on the "secret beach"
I call it the "secret beach" because you have to go through this little tunnel of trees to get there from the trail. Sadly it's not really a secret, lots of people know where it is.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home