Friday, October 10, 2008

10 months already?

Now that he's 10 months old, we decided it was time for him to start helping out with the family chores. Big boy testing out the walker (all 24 pounds and 30 inches of him).
Swinging at the park with his friend Gracen.
Figuring out some new way to get into mischief all the time (he is currently destroying his room. Yes, while I'm blogging, I know...)
Watching for daddy, and maybe eating a few bugs in the process. I love his reddish hair!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

He is so cute Leanne! I love how little boys are so mischevious! And they grow up so fast!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger JordonandKeelie said...

Owen has passed Maya she's 21 lbs. Keep the pictures coming I love them. Owen is so cute. I love his gap tooth smile.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

You're like practically a professional blogger Lee! I'm so proud of you and I enjoy your posts. Enjoy this stage...while it takes a lot of energy, it is so hilarious to watch all that they do. Owen is such a cutie!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeee! He's so COOOOOOOOOT!!!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home