
One of the things we enjoy about living in Sandusky is living so close to the beach. We've been to a few beaches in the area and they have all been nice, sandy beaches with warm shallow water. We went to this beach at the state park last weekend with some friends. Dave and Nate made this fabulous sand castle "with" their little girl... but she was off playing in the water most of the time. Owen loved sitting in the little waves and would growl (in a happy way) every time a wave almost knocked him over.

4 Comments:
How fun!! Owen looks like he is having a good time! That's a pretty good sand castle you got going on too!
He is so stinkin' cute Lee! I want to see him so bad. Chad and I were talking about you the other night and it made me miss you so much. Today for lunch I had hummus on pita bread with cucumbers and tomatoes. My little homage to you my dear!
i love that last picture of owen! he is glistening and so intent. like he just finished swimming across the channel to deliver an important life saving message. i'm glad you have a beach close by to play on! i miss you guys!!
You guys are having too much fun out there. You are supposed to be suffering through med school rotations. Owen hair almost looks red in those pictures! I don't remember it being so red!
Post a Comment
<< Home