Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hair

This summer, my nephew guessed that Owen had 200 hairs on his head, not a bad guess... maybe even a little high. Occasionally Owen wakes up with bedhead and I think it is funny. Most probably wouldn't even notice, he doesn't have that much hair to begin with. Maybe it's because his hairs are so few and far between, and we're used to a basically bald silhouette, but I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of his 200 hairs this morning.

Awhile ago my friend Rachael (who does hair) informed Dave that he's got finger waves for curls. The other day Owen woke up with little mini finger waves of his own. Again, you're probably thinking that you can barely see anything... but any deviation from straight, flat, and bald looking is noticeable to us. I was hoping it was a sign of things to come, but they dissapeared by the end of the day.


The flash wasn't working on my camera when I took this picture of Owen's waves, so it's a little blurry, which makes it even harder to see his little wisps...






6 Comments:

Blogger J and C said...

Leanna- I love reading your blog. Owen is cuter by the day. Pretty Red? hair! I swear he looks a lotlike my nephew. check us out: www.thestubblefieldstory.blogspot.com
Courtney

4:45 PM  
Blogger Hawkins Family said...

I love that Owen is bald like Carter...I think he actually has more hair than Carter did at his age though. It looks redish...is that just in the pictures or does he really have redish hair? Are you guys visiting this part of the country ever?

7:32 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

too cute! The pictures were adorable! I love bald babies though. My little Avery has the same hair do going on, she has a good amount in the back, but the sides and front need a little help.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Brett and Rachael said...

Yeah! I love Owen's fingerwaves! haha, that made me laugh :) Maybe he'll end up like his daddy eh? TONS of perfect fingerwaves hair :)

2:07 AM  
Blogger dynamike said...

This entry made me laugh out loud, as usual. I LOVED his mussy hairs!!! And I spotted the finger waves, even minus the flash. What a little mini dave!

10:33 PM  
Blogger ally said...

haha remember when we straightened out dave's fingerwaves? and he instantly turned into a rocker? i think with your stick straight hair and dave's fingerwaves owen will come out with a nice mullet - waves in the front, straight in the back. ;)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home