Sunday, October 05, 2008

This was all in one sitting

I told you he's been making weird faces lately. This is usually what mealtimes look like to me, I just happened to catch this one on camera. Even though it kind of looks like it, he's not unhappy in any of these (except for the middle top one - that's his "tantrum face").

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog on Kari's :) Those pictures are absolutely hilarious!! So cute!!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

How funny! He is such a cute boy! We need to get together this week and do something!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

How cute is that!?

3:46 PM  
Blogger jennie said...

Leanne, that has to be the cutest series I've ever seen. Love it! So fun to see pics of the litte/big guy. Miss you guys!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home