Friday, September 11, 2009

"Giant Hives"

It's been a long week... for both of us. This is the most recent addition!
Dave finishes in Columbus today though, so we'll have him home for the weekend! Yeah yeah!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Reeve said...

Wow, that is horrible! Do you know what caused it?

2:12 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Oh my gosh! Poor thing! Yeah, what caused that? Hope he goes away fast!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Sarah and Troy said...

So sad...and gross :)

9:17 AM  
Blogger The Wettstein Family said...

Poor baby!!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

That looks awful! What happened?

12:04 PM  
Blogger Kari Lyn said...

Whoa! I hadn't seen this when I talked to you today. I hope he is doing better!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

That is super scary. I've yet to deal with something that severe. How do you treat it?

3:45 PM  
Blogger Brittany Iwaasa said...

Sad! Poor little man!!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home