
Owen is almost 8 months old. I can't believe how grown up he is getting! This past month he has learned lots of new tricks and even grew two teeth! He woke up one morning with one little tooth, and went down for a nap. When he woke up from his nap, he had two little teeth! They are very cute and very sharp. I still haven't been able to get a good picture of the little beauties, but I have posted some evidence that they are there. He also sits up very well now, and is army crawling all over the house. I continue to be surprised at what he is able to get into, he especially loves cords. Dave plays a game with him where he pulls a video game controller around the house and Owen scoots after it. I'm convinced that is how he will learn to officially crawl :) He has graduated to sitting up baths, eating in a high chair, and is almost ready for a new carseat when we find a good one. He even made it down the slide by himself without falling over (I think the diaper slowed him down).
He edited this photo himself


Examples of good parenting


Enjoying a biter biscuit in his new plastic high chair


Still loves blankets in his face
1 Comments:
This post made me really happy. Oh little Owey Bug!!! I love that he grew in his second tooth DURING his nap... hysterical! I have little tooth marks like the one on the cup all over my arms and hands- Jonah's a little puppy dog!
Post a Comment
<< Home