At least he's sleeping...
From about 6 weeks old until almost 5 months old, we had some serious napping issues with Owen. When he was 2 months old, he stayed awake from about 9:30am until after 12:30am - NO NAPS! I tried absolutely everything, and he had the reddest, sleepiest eyes, but he managed to stay awake. Well, I recently discovered he likes to sleep with a blanket by his face... actually in his face. When I check on him during naps I usually find him like this. At first I would try to take the blanket off his face, but it always found it's way back up there. At least he's sleeping under there, right?



3 Comments:
How funny!! That is seriously so cute that he does that and likes that! What a cute kid!
Jackson always had to have a blanket on his face too and it worried us at first, but he loved it so much we let him do it. Mitchell likes to have one near his head, but never covering it! Yay for naps! I'm sure you're in heaven. Good job. I want to hold baby Owen so bad. He's adorable!
haha! whatever works, eh? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home