Friday, May 23, 2008

Chubby Legs

Owen has been rolling around a lot more and recently rolled under the couch. I'm sure it is just the first of many places he will find himself stuck.
Especially if he keeps growing they way he has been. Since he started cereal we have noticed he is filling out quite nicely, more specifically, his legs have been filling out quite nicely. His upper body remains long and lean due, in part, to his perpetual "semi-crunch" position I'm sure...but those legs! We love the rolls, especially the cankles!


6 Comments:

Blogger jennie said...

SWEET! Those are amazing pics. To be treasured forever. There's something about chubby legs, huh? Can't wait to get some of those on James...

9:18 PM  
Blogger The Wettstein Family said...

Check out those Chubbers!! I lOVE Chubby leggies!! Ooh I miss that little guy!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Those leggies are looking pretty good! They might even be comparable with Jonah's which is saying a lot! Haha!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

My kids were chubby and I find myself squeezing their chubs all the time...maybe as a stress relief? So fun! He's such a cutie.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

I don't think Jonah's will be so easily overcome! But they are pretty good for Owen. Also, if you look REALLY close at the cankles shot, you can kind of see little baby leg hairs. I love it!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Stacie Hawley said...

Oh my gosh!! I love his chunk!! Bella was never chunky...I always wanted to just love some chunk!! Give him a sqeeze for me!!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home