Saturday, May 10, 2008

I don't know what gets into him...

I keep catching these crazy faces in pictures. I'm not exactly sure what he's doing, but they make me laugh...I've already posted the first one, but I couldn't resist adding it to the collection. When I saw the last one on the little screen, I thought it was just a regular big open mouth smile, turns out he's a little wilder in it than I thought. I don't know what to say about the middle one...



5 Comments:

Blogger The Wettstein Family said...

Awww!! He is SO CUTE!! I didn't realize he was already sitting up! He's growing so fast. Sad. Come on down if you're bored. I have only one week left!

12:58 AM  
Blogger dynamike said...

these made me laugh right outloud!!!!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

He looks just like Dave in that middle picture. He's such a cutie! Life gets a bit easier once they can move themselves and eat solids. Good job baby Owen! Also, I'm glad you had fun in Utah. I really wish I could have seen you.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Ohhhhh... low blow.

-dave

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owen...Your Daddy made lots of faces when he was little...well, he still does!!! Your NANA thinks you are super!!! Auntie Holly will be coming to see you soon. I love you very much!! Nana

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home