I attempted to take pictures of my kids together. This is what I got. I kind of love it though, because this is what they actually look like most of the time anyway. Wiggly, silly, and sometimes mad :)
I can't believe how big "Baby" Kate is! She is so grown up....that's what happens I guess when I don't look at anyone's blogs forever...their kids grow up! She is so adorable. I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who don't cooperate for pictures. :) The sequence of pictures I end up with usually is the best portrayal of my kids though!
4 Comments:
Yep, you shouldn't have expected anything else! I prefer these to fake posed ones where their sparkling personalities can't shine through!
These are amazing. I laughed right out loud! SOOOOOO cute and perfect.
I can't believe how big "Baby" Kate is! She is so grown up....that's what happens I guess when I don't look at anyone's blogs forever...their kids grow up! She is so adorable. I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who don't cooperate for pictures. :) The sequence of pictures I end up with usually is the best portrayal of my kids though!
Lee your children are adorable! Your little guy reminds me of Dave! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment
<< Home