Monday, November 28, 2011

Halloween

 Checking himself out in the reflection of the van. You can tell he feels cool, right?


Yes, I know it's basically December already, BUT here's a few pictures from Halloween. This year was slightly monumental in that it was the first year Owen picked a costume (the past three years he's worn skeleton PJs... Mr. Bones!) Owen wanted to be Captain Jack Sparrow, and he was very particular with the details. The hat, sword, and compass are "official" Captain Jack items, the rest came from his closet or the thrift store (women's denim vest for 70 cents? why not?) I think he made a darling little Captain Jack, and he felt super cool in it, so I guess it was a success. The pumpkin  was carved according to Owen's specifications too... even down to the details (precisely 9 teeth). Overall a great Halloween! (ps.. the reason you don't see any pictures of Kate in her costume, is because she didn't have one. I just can't bring myself to pay a lot of money for something a baby will wear once, and hate the entire time... hence the THREE years of skeleton PJs for Owen. By the time I went to buy her some skeleton PJs, it was too late and they were gone)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home