Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Four Month old Kate

Ahh Kate, how I love this wee babe. Isn't four months old a magical age? She is truly a delight and I feel so blessed that this little girl is in our family. She is so happy and content, she loves people and soaks up all the attention she can get. She loves to laugh, especially at Owen. In fact, she loves everything about Owen, and I'm pretty sure he is her favorite person in the world. If I wasn't her food source, there would definitely be no contest. I love her funny tuft of hair on the top of her head, and the fact that she's in the 75-80th percentile for height and weight, but 99th percentile for head circumference (she'll grow into it!). I love the "bread dough rising" feel of her skin, her chubby thigh rolls, and how it looks like her arms and hands were stuck together like two marshmallows. She has her two bottom teeth already, and has LOVED her first few bites of rice cereal. She wakes up smiling, and makes the funniest (LOUD) baby noises to try to get our attention. We love this sweet girl!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Oh my gosh! What a sweetheart! I love the things you wrote about her and her cute personality! The picture of her with her hat on in the swings down below is so adorable! I love that picture too! She is just beautiful Leanne!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home