Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Claim to fame

Obama at the Iowa Cubs baseball game in Des Moines, July 3rd 2007. He came into the stands and sat not too far from us. And that is my presidential claim to fame.


I'm glad the elections are over. It felt like they lasted so long, that sometimes I forgot there was ever a time without them (really there isn't much). We were living in Iowa for the beginning of it, and Ohio for the end, so I guess we were kind of in the middle of things. We went to an I-Cubs game "with" Obama back in July 07, and McCain stopped by Sandusky just the other day. I have had enough political campaign ads to last a lifetime though. I am impressed with the enthusiasm of this country over this historic election! Good job Americans, you voted! Hopefully the excitement and involvement continues. Ok Democrats, you've been talking big for a LONG time now, and you got what you wanted...good luck "fixing" things. I hope you can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett and Rachael said...

Amen to that! Glad it's over, a little scared about it and good luck big talkers!

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home