Sunday, March 30, 2008

Who do we look like?

I love playing with these face recognition things on myheritage.com They totally change depending on the picture though. I tried the look-alike meter with some different picture combinations, and all of them said Owen looks equally like us. Most people (myself included) think he looks way more like Dave though... apparently he also looks like Axl Rose and Ricky Martin.







3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Hey Leanne!! I noticed your blog on Jessica's blog page...hope you don't mind me checking it out! I just starting blogging and it's been great! Those look-alike things are really cool. I have never seen those before. Your little Owen is such a cute baby!

10:51 AM  
Blogger jennie said...

Hey! I found your blog too! Fun. Can I put you on my page? I LOVE the combo of people Owen supposedly looks like. Hilarious! I think the last time I tried that dealie for myself I looked 90% or something crazy like Kieffer Sutherland... I've been afraid to try it again :)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Leanne said...

I know eh? The funny thing is, I can kind of see the Axl Rose thing... I laughed really hard at your Kieffer Sutherland lookalike! Every picture I've tried is SOOO different!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home