Leanne! I am so glad you found my blog so I can keep track of you! Your little family is so cute. We almost ended up in Ohio for dental school but kyle got accepted to vegas last minute. I'm so glad you are doing so well!
Cedar Point is Awesome! If you love roller coasters it's definately the place to go. Take grandma with you to help watch Owen. I don't know what else Sandusky has, but it's an hour or so away from Kirtland as well. It sounds like you're in for an adventure.
6 Comments:
Congratulations Muellers! I'll have to start working on my husband for a trip out there. Where do you fly into? How's Owen?
Leanne! I am so glad you found my blog so I can keep track of you! Your little family is so cute. We almost ended up in Ohio for dental school but kyle got accepted to vegas last minute. I'm so glad you are doing so well!
We visited Sandusky when we were living in southern Ohio. Cedar Point was so much fun!
How awesome!!! What a fun adventure for you guys!!
Cedar Point is Awesome! If you love roller coasters it's definately the place to go. Take grandma with you to help watch Owen. I don't know what else Sandusky has, but it's an hour or so away from Kirtland as well. It sounds like you're in for an adventure.
Thanks for all of the extra info. We are pretty excited!
Oh yeah... Cleveland and Toledo are both an hour away. Detroit is about 2 hours away.
Post a Comment
<< Home