That's okay Lee...someday you will be able to make excellent rice cereal. :) He is SUCH a dolly. You need to post more pictures of him. I love the "swimming in eggs" picture and the staged egg hunt pic. They are all so cute! I want to meet him--when? Also, thanks for the RG pictures. I loved them! Sometimes I try to tell people about RG days, but no one gets the stories. They're so funny in my head!
2 Comments:
this last pic with his wide open smile and nakie body and little socks makes me laugh out loud every time i look at it!!!
That's okay Lee...someday you will be able to make excellent rice cereal. :) He is SUCH a dolly. You need to post more pictures of him. I love the "swimming in eggs" picture and the staged egg hunt pic. They are all so cute! I want to meet him--when? Also, thanks for the RG pictures. I loved them! Sometimes I try to tell people about RG days, but no one gets the stories. They're so funny in my head!
Post a Comment
<< Home