Sunday, February 10, 2008

Owen's Newborn Pictures













My friend Allison Bryce is an amazing photographer and she was nice enough to take Owen's newborn pictures for us. He was a week and a half old in these and looks so little compared to his great big 2 month old body! Anyway, I thought she did such a good job, they deserved to be blogged. Thanks Allison!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leanne--I love them. Love that we have both 1.) had babies and 2.) blogged about it. How else would I know about your beautiful little Owen. My plan is for them to be freshmen together at BYU. Levi and I know that Adelaide is going to want to go to Harvard or Yale or something, but we've already planned a speech on how she can go there for grad school instead.

Really beautiful pics though. There is something about a newborn, right? Hope all is well--did you know Ann Marie is moving to Des Moines this summer?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

He is so sweet! I love the rocker shirt.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I love these pictures. They are just beautiful. I especially love the last one of you and Owen together...you should frame it. You look gorgeous!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home