Thursday, February 07, 2008

We're Moving to Sandusky!


We just found out that we will be moving to Sandusky, Ohio for Dave's 3rd year of medical school. He will have his core clinical rotations there. So we will be there for at least one year and maybe two. Sandusky is in northern Ohio. It is on the shores of Lake Erie, halfway between Toledo and Cleveland, and has a population of about 27,000. It's a little tourist town with one of the country's biggest amusement parks - Cedar Point - and claims to have the world's second tallest and second fastest roller coaster. Can't wait! Sandusky is also the setting for the movie Tommy Boy (but I think the movie was mostly filmed in Canada). We'll move in July for Dave to start rotations at the beginning of August.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

We're so excited to come visit! We'll have to go on that crazy roller coaster together even though I guarantee it will make me cry because it's so scary. Did I tell you that I cried while waiting in line at the New York New York roller coaster in Vegas? I was 25 years old at the time...

5:23 PM  
Blogger Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Hey Leanne, I don't know if you remember me but I was one of Jessica Wilson's old friends and college room mates. I saw you on her blog. Anyways, glad to see you're moving to Ohio. We've been here about 2 years now and love it. I'm sure you will too. I live in Columbus, but let me know if you need anything or have any questions b/c I may be able to help. Good luck. Take care.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home