Monday, February 11, 2008

Big Boy!


Owen had his 2 month appointment today. He was a very good boy and smiled at all the nurses until he got his shots. He weighed in at 14 pounds 1 ounce and measured 23 1/2 inches long. Here he's trying to be a little man like his cousin Jonah, but he hasn't learned how to play Desperado on the piano yet...

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

He's adorable!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I love his expression here, like he looks like he's trying so hard and is so earnest eh? Adorable. Don't worry, Jonah will teach him Desperado when you come and visit. Haha!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

He so so sweet Lee! I wish I could hold him. What's your address? I want to get you guys something. What size does he wear?

1:56 PM  
Blogger Hawkins Family said...

Lee he is SO cute! I love him already. I can't wait for you guys to visit! April can't come soon enough. I can't believe he's already 14 lbs! I took Carter to the doctor on Monday and he was only 18 lbs 1/2 oz. Owen is going to bully Carter when you come isn't he!? Hope things are going well.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home