Monday, March 02, 2009

Weekend Project

This weekend Owen took one of the longest naps of his life (newborn stage included.) While he slept, I made him a little "I Spy Quilt". He mostly likes to march in place on it (one of his favorite things to do on all surfaces). We'll work on "I Spy" later...

He woke up before I got the binding on there, so it's not all the way finished in these pictures. It's a quick project and a good way to use up some fabric scraps. I got the idea here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mitz said...

Oh I love this idea! You've inspired me to make one for Porter, so cute!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

That is awesome! We have several "I Spy" books at our house that my daughter loves. I totally want to make one of these now! Thanks Leanne!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

That is butt stinkin adorable! I didn't know you were so talented! SURPRISE!! I am going to dream I did that for my kids and not! I'm a big dreamer ya know? Have fun!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

YOur farts smell like roses!!! Okay, not really, I just want to know how well you proof things!!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home