Christmas!
We were able to spend Christmas with Dave's family in Maryland. Owen loved playing with cousins and showing off his new tricks for a bigger audience. Dave loved having a break from his rotations, and we all loved seeing family and eating treats! Owen grew a Christmas molar (which was not actually as festive as it sounds), and we stayed up late watching movies, eating treats, and playing the Wii. So we didn't exactly catch up on sleep, but we had so much fun and are, once again, amazed and grateful to have such wonderful family!
After I got home I realized pretty much every picture I took was of Owen, or maybe Owen and some cousins. But I guess I'm not actually that surprised.
Cousins Christmas PJ picture on Christmas Eve. Eli was happy to finally have another boy to "match" with.
I was on video camera duty for the nativity, but this was taken right after. It's pretty much the same idea, but the kids had more towels on their heads for the real thing. Owen played the part of baby Jesus, which involved sitting in the laundry basket eating a cookie while Alex read the Christmas story.
After I got home I realized pretty much every picture I took was of Owen, or maybe Owen and some cousins. But I guess I'm not actually that surprised.
Cousins Christmas PJ picture on Christmas Eve. Eli was happy to finally have another boy to "match" with.
Part of the Christmas molar festivity was that Owen woke up at least 2 hours earlier than usual most mornings. Luckily, cousin Ingrid also woke up early on Christmas morning. It was hard to be patient and wait so long for everyone else to get up.
Sitting on his new cow with wild Christmas Morning eyes. He found candy in his stocking all by himself. He was halfway through the first piece of chocolate before we got the foil wrapper off. This discovery made him frantic over every little foil wrapped item he could find.
We hope you all had a very happy Christmas too!!

7 Comments:
Sounds like a great time!! I love the picture of Owen with chocolate all over his face, he must have been enjoying it!
I am glad you had such a fun time, but like always, I am sure it feels nice to be back home and back into a routine.
Too cute! Did you make that stocking for him?
I can't believe Owen is soooo big!!! I want you to know that I post comments all the time on your blog...and they are really funny! Especially my comment about that underwear model? Mmmmm!! Anyways, it never lets mine through...hopefully this goes through. Also, I hope you are planning on coming with Dave for the week test here in Des Moines...cause you are staying at our home and playing with us! Keelie and Jordan are coming too, she is even planning her pregnancy around it!! Which is a good thing cause she is so not fun when she is preggers!! Anyway...miss you tons! PEACE!
Haha! I love the picture of Owen and the chocolate! That is so funny! =)
Leanne, your writing is genius! Mike and I laughed out loud at this post. The pictures are great too. So fun to read!
Oh Lee Lee, I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas, but so sad to have not spent some of ours with you. Chad was so upset that you weren't coming to the friends' party, he almost didn't want to come. Ally and I looked at your pictures the other day and laughed so hard. Owen is to die for...what faces!
Post a Comment
<< Home