Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snowbaby




Pictures from our most recent snowstorm. We finally broke down and got Owen some real winter clothes (snowpants, boots, gloves) and a sled, and have been having fun in the snow ever since! Owen likes to ride around the neighborhood like this. Dave likes to go fast over big piles of snow so that Owen tips over. They both think it's funny.

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

That is so dang cute!!! Aren't daddys funny?

10:25 AM  
Blogger jennie said...

So fun! The one and only thing I miss about living in the cold is snow playtime for Scotty... But that only worked in the non-ice storms, which were rare. I love the pics! Your blog is way fun. So glad we can keep up with you guys and your beautiful boy.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jodi Reeve said...

Where are Dave's gloves? His hands must be freezing!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Hawkins Family said...

I LOVE these pictures! Owen is so cute. Looks like fun. I recognize that blanket...glad I could help keep Owen snuggly and warm! :)

11:50 PM  
Blogger Brett and Rachael said...

Owen looks so cute in all his snow stuff! I can't believe the ice on the inside of your windows! That made me so cold just looking at it!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home