
I realize that neither of the pictures for the post are great, and they are also completely unrelated. The first one is an attempt to show a few of Owen's
souvenirs thanks to the whole walking thing. You can kind of see his "freshest" goose egg growing right in the middle of his forehead. When Dave first saw him after this bonk, he asked Owen "Are you a dinosaur?" (a little purple, a little green, and a little budding horn). Right now he has about 4 or 5 different bruises on his face...the joys of toddling practice.
We went to get flu shots this morning, and when we came home these two bald eagles were both sitting in a tree outside our window. I couldn't zoom in close enough to get a really great shot, but maybe you can kind of get an idea. These are big birds, their nest is even bigger... I'm thinking it has the same square footage as our apartment, I might try to get a picture of it sometime. I think it's cool to live by bald eagles.
3 Comments:
We loved seeing the eagle when we lived there!
I love the look on Owens face in that picture! Poor kid!
You guys have such a good view, we'll have to come show Brynlee and Gracen the eagles sometime!
Sweet. It's just the beginning of all the beautiful rainbow of bruises he'll be getting. Poor kid.
Post a Comment
<< Home