YEAH FOR DAVE AND LEANNE!!! I am really excited about your baby boy-he looks great! I'm embarrassed to say, but I'm even more excited about your return to blog-world!!! Keep it up. I love hearing about your lives. You can look at ours if you want too.
HEY HEY HEY!! Long lost friends! We found you guys through Scott and April...we totally had no idea you had a blog...just facebook! Ha ha...we started a blog a while ago too!! Check it out!! hawleyfamily2002.blogspot.com
4 Comments:
YEAH FOR DAVE AND LEANNE!!! I am really excited about your baby boy-he looks great! I'm embarrassed to say, but I'm even more excited about your return to blog-world!!! Keep it up. I love hearing about your lives. You can look at ours if you want too.
We saw your link on Chad and Amy's site. Congratulations on the baby boy!
Scott and April
Hey!! How are you guys!! Blog hopping is so much fun! We totally didn't know that you guys had a blog! We have one too. hawleyfamily2002.blogspot.com
HEY HEY HEY!! Long lost friends! We found you guys through Scott and April...we totally had no idea you had a blog...just facebook! Ha ha...we started a blog a while ago too!! Check it out!!
hawleyfamily2002.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home