Lately
So I know everyone is over Halloween, probably Thanksgiving too, and is now on to Christmas... but here we are, our "Halloween Post." Also included are a few other family updates from the past couple of months.
It's a girl! (and my first excuse for being behind... on my whole life) I love this little profile shot, and her cute little nose.
FINALLY started working on some house projects after a long, sick summer of doing very little. It might not look like much, but anyone who visited us this summer can appreciate the difference (no more UGLY spikey glass dining room light! No more displaying drills and junk mail on our shelf!) This is my second excuse for being behind on everything else

And my third excuse... this sweet little guy. He is SO excited for his birthday in a couple of weeks. He was out in our shed playing for awhile, and came in the house with his big red funnel. He proudly announced "I found my birthday hat!" And has been wearing it around ever since.
(I'm still having picture moving issues, so these are pretty much backwards)
Owen the morning after Halloween... ready for another round of trick or treating.

Mr. Bones, three years and counting.

Trick-or-treating with friends. I have never seen Owen run as fast as he did between those houses. Running and yelling random, excited things like "THIS IS SERIOUS!"... I guess Halloween is serious business, especially when you're a kid.

Finished products... my pumpkin carving skills are minimal, at best.

Owen loves to help me cook things, and because of that, sometimes we end up with less than perfect results. Here he is salting the pumpkin seeds so intensely, I didn't dare interrupt! (Plus, he was hurting my heart...so dear) All I could do was take a picture and hope for the best. I didn't try any, but they made Dave gag... I guess he salted a little too intensely.
It's a girl! (and my first excuse for being behind... on my whole life) I love this little profile shot, and her cute little nose.

FINALLY started working on some house projects after a long, sick summer of doing very little. It might not look like much, but anyone who visited us this summer can appreciate the difference (no more UGLY spikey glass dining room light! No more displaying drills and junk mail on our shelf!) This is my second excuse for being behind on everything else

And my third excuse... this sweet little guy. He is SO excited for his birthday in a couple of weeks. He was out in our shed playing for awhile, and came in the house with his big red funnel. He proudly announced "I found my birthday hat!" And has been wearing it around ever since.
(I'm still having picture moving issues, so these are pretty much backwards)Owen the morning after Halloween... ready for another round of trick or treating.

Mr. Bones, three years and counting.

Trick-or-treating with friends. I have never seen Owen run as fast as he did between those houses. Running and yelling random, excited things like "THIS IS SERIOUS!"... I guess Halloween is serious business, especially when you're a kid.

Finished products... my pumpkin carving skills are minimal, at best.

Owen loves to help me cook things, and because of that, sometimes we end up with less than perfect results. Here he is salting the pumpkin seeds so intensely, I didn't dare interrupt! (Plus, he was hurting my heart...so dear) All I could do was take a picture and hope for the best. I didn't try any, but they made Dave gag... I guess he salted a little too intensely.





4 Comments:
Yeah for painting being done! I really don't enjoy the painting, and our house is pretty much a disaster with tools and paint supplies everywhere! Love the little profile picture of your little girl! Too cute! And Owen, he just cracks me up! Love all the ideas he comes up with and things he says!
I am so excited for you to have a baby girl! She does have a cute little nose! She must get that from her mom. :) My poor kids were at of luck there! haha! I love reading your blog, and all your updates. Owen is sure cute, and you are one good mom for letting him "salt" the pumpkin seeds... haha!! I probably would have taken over. ;)
*out of luck...
Leanne! It's been too long since I've checked in on you guys. Congrats on the adorable little baby girl! I bet you all can't wait to have her here. Owen is too cute. Your dining room looks fabulous. I love your pics -- all of them! Makes me feel like I just spent an afternoon with you guys (wish we could!)
Post a Comment
<< Home