Thursday, July 08, 2010

To: My Blog

You are not abandoned... just neglected.
Love, Leanne

6 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Can I copy this post and put in on mine!!! Updating is on the list...just close to the bottom!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I laughed when I read this! haha!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

haha! we miss you...and your posts.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Neglected blog=Neglected friends...we miss you Lee! Let us know how you're doing.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Nola, Karalee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Karalee said...

Lee Lee. I still check your blog often to see what my cousin is up to these days and sadly everytime i get this same post :( though it makes me laugh, everytime....im ready for some more pictures!!!!!!! haha miss you guys! hope all is well out east. love you!
okay sorry now i signed onto my own name :) -Kar

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home