Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello Again

I am beyond "catching up" at this point, and feeling a bit overwhelmed because so much has happened since I last posted. I'll blame the initial neglect on being crazy busy for a couple of months. The borderline abandonment? I'll thank "first trimester" for that.

Introducing Baby Mueller #2. Expected arrival: Early March.
I'm about 14 weeks along, getting over the sick phase, and feeling a shred of motivation return... so, hello again blog! I've missed you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Troy said...

Yay for babies! I'll forgive you for not blogging just for posting that!

8:17 AM  
Blogger The Wettstein Family said...

Hooray! Congratulations!! I totally understand. I couldn't look at a computer screen without barfing during my first trimester. It really made me sick for some reason. I hope you'll keep posting with updates!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Melissa Chorba said...

Awesome!! Congratulations!!!!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Hawkins Family said...

Yeah! Congratulation Lee and Dave. I hope all is going well for you guys!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Congratulations!!! Now, once again, I am wishing I lived by you!! Wouldn't it be so fun?? We already have Owen and Gracen that are 2 months apart, and now these 2! I am so excited for you and hope you are feeling okay!! Just today Gracen was telling me that you and Owen were going to come to our house for Nate's birthday cake! It was too cute...you see, I'm not the only one missing you guys! We'll have to talk soon!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

We have missed you too! Welcome back ;)Congrats again on baby number 2!! Glad you are feeling better now. That first trimester is the worst I think with feeling yucky.

7:37 PM  
Blogger jennie said...

ahhh! Yay! Congratulations!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home