Thursday, March 26, 2009

Short in Front and Long in Back


I let my child have a mullet. Not on purpose, that was just the way it grew in, but I let it linger a little longer than I probably should have. He's been needing a cut for awhile, but it is kind of patchy (like those dolls where all the long hair comes out of one place, and covers the entire head...if it's laying just right) so I was worried it would be a disaster if I tried it myself. Mostly he just needed to trim off the long tufts around his ears, and clean up the mullet. The front is still working on growing in. My Denver sister does hair, so I finally gave in and asked her to clean it up a little. He wiggled and squirmed and pushed the scissors away, despite having Thomas the train show, fruit snacks, and my cell phone to distract him.

Before:
I know that in this picture, his hairline still looks high (he is looking down in this shot), but believe me, it was not proportional to the top of his head.Bye-bye ear tuft :( I loved the long bits.


After:
By the way, that top picture is an actual advertisement for an actual business... any takers?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Reeve said...

Can't say I would want anything to do with that add.

I love the picture of Owen cleaning his nose. LOL.

We have missed seeing you here, I hope you make it back safely.

7:15 PM  
Blogger The Wettstein Family said...

So, so cute! Business in front, party in the back--looks like he's all business now.

3:16 AM  
Blogger Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

That is awesome. That is how our kids hair looks and is growing. It is kind of funny, but you never know when to cut it. Sounds like fun.
Kevin Miller

3:31 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

He has got some gorgeous hair! It's like all perfect and shinny! Wish my hair looked as good. haha.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Great cut. Much improved and so perfectly straight! Such a cutie! You always get to go on so many fun trips.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home