Perfection
Well, medical school has officially kicked off. I've been at it for over a week now. It's pretty exciting. I've made many new friends and have invested many hours into studying already.
Just to fill you in... Leanne left to go to Canada during orientation week and had a good time visiting family up there. I had a good drawn out orientation. They had a lot of great activities planed. We (the students) went to an Iowa cubs baseball game, had big picnic at the school, and all kinds of good stuff. Leanne got back and has begun her job search. Nothing yet, but she is going to an interview today. So we'll see.
So, medical school has begun. It’s been all biochemistry and an intro to osteopathic medicine class. It was mainly a history of medicine, from ancient sumaria and egypt to the present. It was only a week long and I took the final yesterday. Well, I checked my score and I got 100%! I was dang surprised, but I studied hard for it. The average was a high 89%... so it wasn't a killer exam, just a warm up. However, I can now say, that at one point in my medical school career I was at the top of the class. The biochemistry exam tomorrow should put an end to that. So, I'll enjoy my 2 day reign while it lasts. Well… back to the studies. Take care.
Just to fill you in... Leanne left to go to Canada during orientation week and had a good time visiting family up there. I had a good drawn out orientation. They had a lot of great activities planed. We (the students) went to an Iowa cubs baseball game, had big picnic at the school, and all kinds of good stuff. Leanne got back and has begun her job search. Nothing yet, but she is going to an interview today. So we'll see.
So, medical school has begun. It’s been all biochemistry and an intro to osteopathic medicine class. It was mainly a history of medicine, from ancient sumaria and egypt to the present. It was only a week long and I took the final yesterday. Well, I checked my score and I got 100%! I was dang surprised, but I studied hard for it. The average was a high 89%... so it wasn't a killer exam, just a warm up. However, I can now say, that at one point in my medical school career I was at the top of the class. The biochemistry exam tomorrow should put an end to that. So, I'll enjoy my 2 day reign while it lasts. Well… back to the studies. Take care.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home